• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

i dont know but i want to know

...Though since I don't know that one, I may as well answer one correctly:
"This grass feels funny...it feels like pants."
The intro to Kirby's Epic Yarn. Specificly the American version. Trouser grass is best grass.

Anyway...

"You've come through again! Thank you for being my friend!"

"You're welcome, [Character], but I was only doing what every friend would do."

"Although some friends could have done it without the locks and chains. I worry about you, [Character]."

i feel like i should know that but i cant remember for some reason and its probably going to bug me but oh well

[Character L]: "I tant to make them like me. I want to be funny."

[Character T]: "And you want me to teach you?"

[Character L]: "Indeed! Whenever you and your friends visit you are always laughing and lighthearted. I wish to be more like that. Can you teach me?"

[Character T]: "Of course I can! [Character L], you are going to be the toast of this year's [event]!"

[Character T]: "...Interesting... according to this book, comedy is largely based on timing. For example, the lead up to something only to reveal something unexpected.

"...Oh, here's a good one. This says comedy is based on the absurd. It requires an element of strangeness or basic misunderstanding by a character.

"...Now it says here that one of the baisc elements of comedy is hyperbole - if the elements of a character or situation are overdone to a rediculous size. Also, it says here that there is a rule of three where a joke is only funny three times... That's rediculous, because-"

[Character L]: [CHARACTER T]! Ceace your prattling at once!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom