• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

No idea.

(Note: Uncensored in the source.)
"I mustn't run away, I mustn't run...okay, I got that, good, okay, now if I were to run away, let's analyze that, where the f*ck would I go!?"

It sounds like Finn... but I'm definitely guessing it's not, lmao. So no, I don't know.

"I knew I was lying. No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?"

???

"I mustn't run away, I mustn't run...okay, I got that, good, okay, now if I were to run away, let's analyze that, where the f*ck would I go!?"

???

Already said that, bro.

“Just believe everything I tell you, and it will all be very, very simple."

A parody track on the final Neon Genesis Evangelion DVD.

"FEED, CHILD. FEED AND BECOME MORE WHOLE."
"MMMMEP!!!!"
"...AND FEAR NOT, FOR SOON WILL WE UNITE IN THE EMBRACE OF THE GREAT FIRST MEAT, THE UNSPOILED CHILD OF NOTHING, AND SOON SHALL THE SUPPLICANTS OF BLIGHT UNRAVEL FROM THE TRUE SPHERE AND THEIR FOUL PROGEfbbflGgGlkKKkllgglglk...glkk...."
*belch*

The bible...?

1: Ha ha ha!! Feel the power of the Great Empire!! You're coming with me!!

2: I've been captured by the Evil Empire? What are you gonna do to me?

1: We were ordered to take you to our Emperor! That's all we were told!! What I do know is that you'll have a horrible time with us! Get ready to cry and scream!! (no, it isn't Rey and Kylo from the Force Awakens, but it should be)

Last edited:
Some kind of proper cooking competition? I don't know any that're aired everywhere.

"Curse you [REDACTED]! I demand that you get naked so we can duel properly!
Er... I mean... I just..."
"Honestly sire! You need to think before speaking!"

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.

"He's the number one. God's favorite son. His flowing robes reach down from heaven. His hands will touch you! Build a world around you! The light within his heart is enough to heal us all! He will fill your soul when life takes its toll. Your only goal is to find his kingdom. His love is real! The golden seal! Trust in the book and the bread you took!"

Back
Top Bottom