• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

@FinnishPokéFan92 it’s a quote from Thanos in Infinity War.

Sky High.

“It’s something that grows over time... a true friendship. A feeling in the heart that becomes even stronger over time.”

@Icy Wind Haven't seen it yet. Or even Civil War, for that matter. Haven't seen anything since Ant-Man or AoU, come to think of it. I'm criminally behind the time in the MCU.

No idea. Again...

"All right, we're not doing this, gentlemen. We are not doing this. We're not going to go bouncing off the walls for ten minutes, 'cause we're just going to end up back here with the same problems! Try to figure out how to stay alive!"

???

"Why did I reactivate such a terrible machine? Oh, I remember--I wanted to see her one last time. How foolish! I should have known no machine could make such a dream come true."

Robobot

"When I went outside, they came over to me. So, I thought I'd kill some time and tried dissecting them. When that happened, they split and regenerated."
" ...I see. You did that to those cute little things... That figures..."

Sonic.exe

"1) Take photos and interview the witnesses to the event.
2) Write down the story in the article.
3) For anything I don't know, I just fill in whatever seems appropriate."

Undertale's Genocide Route Final Boss

"The goal of this company has always been prosperity. Unfortunately, you imperfect, fragile life-forms were a liability. So you are invited to witness the end of history. A new age shall begin--an age of infinite prosperity. Enjoy your destruction.”

Kirby: Planet Robobot, Star Dream Taking Flight.

Last edited:
Atop the Fourth Wall

"In spite of all, cold as ice! In spite of all, hard as stone!
In spite of all, hear our plea! In spite of all, all alone!
In spite of all, we reconcile! In spite of all, we pass the trial!
In spite of all, hear us three! We beg of thee! We beg of thee!
In spite of all, we sing to you!
Please hear our pleas and help us too!
In spite of all, sadness rose!
In spite of all, yearning grows!
We call to you! We dream of you!
In spite of all, this all is true!"

"In spite of all, cold as ice! In spite of all, hard as stone!
In spite of it all, it would seem…in spite of all, we’re but a dream.
Hear our plea, you must! (You must!)
Please return our hearts to us!"

Kirby Star Allies: Song of Supplication (The Motif of the Jambastion Mages and their god, Void Termina)

Don't bother watching the rest. [Character E] doesn't save the day; she only postpones her defeat. And while she postpones her defeat, you eat chips and watch her invert problems that you are too lazy to deal with. Superheroes are part of a brainless desire to replace true desire with simulation. You don't talk, you watch talk shows. You don't play games, you watch game shows. Travel, relationships, risk; every meaningful experience must be packaged and delivered to you to watch at a distance so that you can remain ever-sheltered, ever-passive, ever-ravenous consumers who can't free themselves to rise from their couches to break a sweat, never anticipate new life. You want superheroes to protect you, and make yourselves ever more powerless in the process. Well, you tell yourselves you're being "looked after". That you're inches from being served and your rights are being upheld. So that the system can keep stealing from you, smiling at you all the while. Go ahead, send your supers to stop me. Grab your snacks, watch your screens, and see what happens. You are no longer in control. I am.

Back
Top Bottom