• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

???

"Hey, what's the matter between you two?"
"There's a language barrier."
"What do you mean, there's a language barrier? He's speaking English, you d***."
"I know, but he's from Texas."

not sure

"Thank goodness you're here! There's wolves in my room!"
"Yeah, I know! I put them there. Pretty exciting, right? Heh heh."

No clue...

We are the masters of a power driven to the far reaches of the universe, and we have but one desire! Can one such as you possibly fathom how dearly we have clung to this dream across the aeons? How could you! You couldn't! Never ever ever! We who once faced those who were in such fear of our power that they sealed us away and banished us to the edge of the galaxy! US! As if THAT loveliness wasn't enough, they tried to erase our very existence from history! RUDE! Only through our magic were we able to overcome their science and achieve great prosperity! We alone were responsible for stopping that repulsive nightmare of a galactic crisis, yet this is how you repay us! This won't stand! It won't be forgiven! It won't be forgotten! Never ever EVER! Those who called us mad, are you listening? You left us at the edge of the galaxy to be forgotten, then went along your merry way, probably living somewhere pretty and peaceful! But know this! Your future is a farce! You have none! We, masters of a matter most dark, vow to be restored, as foretold in the book of legend, which everyone thought was just a fairy tale! It WASN'T! We have already obtained the vessel that contains our Dark Lord, and he will soon awaken and shower us in compassion! Look! The vessel of our Dark Lord is filling up even as we speak! Now the time for his greatness to enter our world has come! Welcome to a new history! A new age! The age of awesome! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARK LORD! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Star Allies

"It won't stop raining.
I haven't seen the sun once since I wandered into this house.
I wonder how many days it's been.
The doll continuously talks to me.
I cut off the doll's head. It looks like the rain has stopped."

?

"Our village of honest men originally consisted of only eight people.
We all picked up and moved to a mountain in the east. Two years of honestly boring daily life passed us by.
One day, one of us found a little hole in a peach tree.
Yes, that was the day we were lost in this paradise.
And right away, I stopped being human."

Touhou: Dolls in Pseudo-Paradise

[Character P]: I won't do it! I can tell you with certainty that there are things on this planet worth protecting!
[Character Y]: What do YOU know about the Earth?
[Character P]: Apparently, more than YOU... you CLOD!!!

Aladdin?

"Crazy ideas? Crazy ideas? You're right. I'm full of crazy ideas! And I just had another one. How about you go down your tunnel, and I'll go down mine. Then you won't have to put up with me and my crazy ideas anymore."

I have no idea...

[Gamer T]: Hey, guys, I'm Boomer the Slimefoot!
[Gamer S]: I'm 4 number 2!
[Gamer J]: What killed the ice age? Oh my god, I got it wrong.
[Gamer C]: And I can't top a mess-up like that. Welcome, everybody, to Castle Crashers!
[Gamer J]: Can I get a redo on that?
[Gamer C]: No.
[Gamer S]: No!
[Gamer J]: Come on...
[Gamer C]: NO! What killed the ice age? THE DINOSAURS!

Runaway Guys

"Why do I get the sinking feeling that no one else was present when this photograph was taken? And that the camera's just sitting on a nearby trash can. And that guy accidentally set the timer for three minutes instead of ten seconds, and he sat there and waited the whole time for the picture to take. And after it did, he went back upstairs to his dorm room, and went to bed. I mean, and wet the bed."

Back
Top Bottom