• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

AOSTH

“The ship is noisy, but nothing compares to the boss's inane chatter. Blah blah blah! It never ends! He could learn a lot from this noiseless, disembodied head."

"The bull will be fine, though I can't say the same for the guy in the frilly pants..."

That line was a Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi reference.

"If you wanna be profound
If you really gotta justify
Take a breath and look around
A lot of folks deserve to die!"

Little Shop of Horrors (Feed Me, Seymour)

Wait, turn off the radio! I can hear it... their song... it's close!

Wait, turn off the radio! I can hear it... their song... it's close!

What? You don't recognize a line from Godzilla and Mothra: The Battle for Earth?

"Even if you personally are so dissatisfied with life that you want the world to end, surely the cruel reality is that it will continue on, unchanging."

Touhou, Forbidden Scrollery

Evil Beware. We have Waffles.

Not sure.

"Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man."

Dazed and Confused

"More and more people these days seem to realize that horses are, in fact, extremely unsettling and intimidating animals, but the number of nightmarishly buff horse people in manga and anime tells me that Japan was aware for much longer."

Search me. But... star wars maybe? I dunno.

"If you're going to get your purse stolen in every city we visit can you at least try to attract higher level thieves. Six copper and a piece of string are kind of a waste of my talent."

I've got nothing

(Mine was Order of the Stick, btw)

"I'm calling mom! And I am not using the banana this time!"
"You guys heard that, right? It wasn't just me?"

That one was "Phineas and Ferb" (I LOVE that show!)

Also, mine was Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi. You haven't heard of it, have you?

"Still loose, little bookworm? DON'T GET USED TO IT!!! My pets are closing in~!"

Back
Top Bottom