• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

Dragon Age

Character K: What was that?
Character M: Telekinesis.
Character K: Tele what?
Character M: I just never tried it before.

It sounds familliar, but I can't really tell. Oh well.

"Hey, samurai! Step in! Today we sell Big Samurai Special noodles!"
"Is it expensive?"
"No, not at all! Sit down, please!"
"Ok"
*sits down*
"I want Big Samurai Special Noodles."
"Okay, okay! Here you go!"
*Serves the dish*
"Woah, that was fast!"
*Touches the bowl noodles were served in*
"That's cold."
"Of vourse it is! Big Samurai was here just an hour ago! She didn't finish the noodles!"
"WHAT?!"

?

"This world will become one. I have found the way. Race, tribal affiliations, national borders... even our faces will be irrelevant. The world that the Boss envisioned will finally become a reality, and it will make mankind whole again."

Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain

"True to my name, I am but a dream that lives in your heart. Therefore, I am immortal. For as long as there's fear in your heart... I will someday return..."

*shrug*

"Lemme tell you the problem with America, okay? This could be the greatest place on Earth. It really could. You got all these different people comin' here to get away from oppression an' poverty. All lookin' for a better life. But what do they do? They hang on to all the things that got 'em into trouble in the first place. They wanna go on fightin' the same wars an' hatin' the same people they did in the old world. They all wanna be Italian or Greek, or Irish or Polish or Russian, or African or Vietnamese or Cambodian of whatever... so they hang onto alla that. They stick to their own kind, an' everyone stays suspicious of everyone else an' for what...? Culture? History? What the hell is that, a bunch of stuff your folks said you hadda believe in all your life? Does that make it real? But you, man. You showed 'em how it's done. You're the classic immigrant guy who comes to the States an' joins the meltin' pot. It's like you're sayin' — okay, I'm from planet Krypton or wherever, but that's all in the past. I'm startin' over. I'm American. What can I do to help?"

Close... but not quite...

“Now I can cause all the mischief I want! Haha! See you later!“

Kirby Super Star (and its remake, Super Star ULTRA), Milky way Wishes, Marx's betrayal

"Lemme tell you the problem with America, okay? This could be the greatest place on Earth. It really could. You got all these different people comin' here to get away from oppression an' poverty. All lookin' for a better life. But what do they do? They hang on to all the things that got 'em into trouble in the first place. They wanna go on fightin' the same wars an' hatin' the same people they did in the old world. They all wanna be Italian or Greek, or Irish or Polish or Russian, or African or Vietnamese or Cambodian of whatever... so they hang onto alla that. They stick to their own kind, an' everyone stays suspicious of everyone else an' for what...? Culture? History? What the hell is that, a bunch of stuff your folks said you hadda believe in all your life? Does that make it real? But you, man. You showed 'em how it's done. You're the classic immigrant guy who comes to the States an' joins the meltin' pot. It's like you're sayin' — okay, I'm from planet Krypton or wherever, but that's all in the past. I'm startin' over. I'm American. What can I do to help?"

Sorry. No idea.
Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver.

"Can you give me some sort of a steer? I like to work to a specification."
"Specification? You didn't need to work to a specification when you designed that airship for the New World Aircraft Corporation."
"That's right. I didn't. And what happened? They laughed!"
"Yeah, that's right. They laughed... And then they built it."

Back
Top Bottom