• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

???

♫Words are born into air
And quickly fade out in the wind
But they find their way inside you
Where they live on forevermore...♪

♪When skies are dark and full of rain
Look inside your heart
The light, so warm will and all aglow
Shining just like the sun.♪

♫You can see, just how much you've grown
How strong you are..
A love will open up to you
And it starts from the day that you,
first heard those words~♫

???

♫Words are born into air

Look inside your heart
The light, so warm and all aglow

How strong you are..

No clue.

"So...what happens when you mess with science and for a Legendary Pokémon to breed? PHIONE HAPPENS! With one leg and a third arm growing out of a lump on its head, it is a monstrosity born of the loins of Manaphy! ...Drama aside, it's not very good."

I dunno.

“I'd like to turn [Person] into a fat ol'... hop-toad.”
“You know our magic doesn't work that way.”
“It can only do good, dear, to bring joy and happiness.”
“Well, that would make me happy.”

*shrugs*

♫Words are born into air

Look inside your heart
The light, so warm and all aglow

How strong you are..

Shadow: A Parable

I know it can be hard to say how you really feel about things, I know it can be scary and make you feel like you don't belong someplace. I've had plenty of that feeling throughout my life. But the fact is, I see so many people every day, that seem to believe they are powerless. That they won't really make a difference because they're one person. And more than anything else in my life, this was already something that I strongly believed in, but more than anything else in my life, that experience of sharing the news that Teddy had passed away with all of you: If there was anything good that came from losing Teddy... It was seeing just how powerful expression can be. In this amazing world, where everything is interconnected, where you can talk to anyone at anytime, and I think it's such a shame that there are people out there that use this to make other people feel terrible, to hurt other people. It has tremendous power, and ironically, the people that I see hurting other people with this ability, are those who believe they are powerless, are those who believe they won't make a difference. And in a lot of cases, I feel that's why people do it, because they feel like it won't matter and they might as well make themselves noticed somehow. What I'm trying to say is: Don't forget to express what you feel. All of us I'm sure, I know definitely I have, wished at some point or another that they had somebody that would be empowering or who would say something like that to them. And YOU can be that person that you wished you had.

Navi....

I know it can be hard to say how you really feel about things, I know it can be scary and make you feel like you don't belong someplace. I've had plenty of that feeling throughout my life. But the fact is, I see so many people every day, that seem to believe they are powerless. That they won't really make a difference because they're one person. And more than anything else in my life, this was already something that I strongly believed in, but more than anything else in my life, that experience of sharing the news that Teddy had passed away with all of you: If there was anything good that came from losing Teddy... It was seeing just how powerful expression can be. In this amazing world, where everything is interconnected, where you can talk to anyone at anytime, and I think it's such a shame that there are people out there that use this to make other people feel terrible, to hurt other people. It has tremendous power, and ironically, the people that I see hurting other people with this ability, are those who believe they are powerless, are those who believe they won't make a difference. And in a lot of cases, I feel that's why people do it, because they feel like it won't matter and they might as well make themselves noticed somehow. What I'm trying to say is: Don't forget to express what you feel. All of us I'm sure, I know definitely I have, wished at some point or another that they had somebody that would be empowering or who would say something like that to them. And YOU can be that person that you wished you had.

I'm not sure actually, I've heard that in quite a few movies and tv shows, but I'm thinking maybe a late 90's or early 2000's teen movie like Get Over It (though I'm probably wrong anyway).

"I wouldn't talk, you're afraid of unicorns."
"Hey! Those things are terrifying!"
"That's the lamest thing I've ever heard."

???

♪You weren't who I wanted
But you're something more
I'm not who I want to be...♪

♫Though I tried to secure
A place in your heart
so you can see...♪

♫Nothing means Nothing to me~♫

♪There's no gesture to small