• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

The Arceus movie i guess?

“Do you want to play with me? OK, let's play good guys and bad guys... I'll be the good guy, and you be the bad guy...“

Uncertain.

"Should we call the police or something?"
"I called the police, yeah."
"Well, where are they?"
"They're in the hole."
*DUMMM!*
"Where is your girlfriend?"
"Tom, WHERE is your girlfriend?

"She's at work."
"Oh. And where does she work?"
"In the hole."
*DUMMM intensifies.*

Freakazoid.

"You...I...Me...You want to know my st-story? Well... My name is Paya. Th-the reason I was named Paya is because I have a birthmark shaped like a papaya seed..."

Oh I remember her, she's in Breath of the Wild.

"Do you have a rival or an arch-nemesis?"
"You mean someone that I hate even more unconditionally than every other living and nonliving entity in existence?"
"Yeah."
"I have an ex."
"Ah, say no more."

Wario from WarioWare

"Major Armstrong is going to take his shirt off again and yell at us"

That's from Fullmetal Alchemist, either the 2003 version or Brotherhood (it's been a while since I've watched both).
(Also the last quote I posted was from the Loveless manga so I won't repost it)

"Emperor [redacted]! Why did you kill my father..."

Unguessable. There are a surprising amount of emperors who are father-killers, and an extreme amount of father-killing in fiction in general. It's like there's some kind of factory mass-producing Inigo Montoyas.

"There are three things I hate the most: Kids, pets, and women with attitude. So tell me, why do we have all of them packed into our ship!?"

Cowboy Bebop, I think, that's another series I haven't watched in a while.
(The last quote I posted was from Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War, specifically Seliph to Emperor Arvis, redacted his name so it wouldn't be too easy)

"You're curious...about my world? Tell me how it would benefit me to share those details with you?"

Back
Top Bottom