• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

I want to say either The Sword in the Stone or The Black Cauldron Disney movies.

"When the sage died, no one would help me. I couldn’t speak. Couldn’t find food. I was dying. You were the only one who helped. You and your father. That’s why you’re my friend. My…only friend."

Err...I got nothing.

A: "If you're ever in danger, I'll be there to protect you. Just make sure you watch me carefully."
J: "Yeah, yeah, coo coo, kiss kiss...Hey, as long as you're offering, go ahead and do my share, too!"
K: "Th-That's not it! [A]-san and [Protagonist]-san aren't like that..."
A: "...What makes you say that?"
K: "I mean, umm... ...... I mean that [Protagonist]-san is mine!"
A: "You little..."
J: "Yikes! C'mon, he's a kid, he doesn't know what he's saying! No need to get all upset, okay?"
K: "I-I'm not a kid! Even [Protagonist]-san said that she..."
J: "Gah! Seriously, ew!"

Some Japanese video games dialogue, but don't know beyond that.
I want to say either The Sword in the Stone or The Black Cauldron Disney movies.
It's the former. Well guessed!

"In the face overwhelming odds, I'm left with only one option: I'm gonna have to science the **** out of this."

No clue.

Puts down a coin "27?"
"No."
Places another coin "27!"
"No."
And another "27?"
[As this cycle keeps going] "How does he think he's holding up 27 fingers?"
"I don't know, Lou. I just don't know."

I have no idea

"Why do you guys hate lies so much? There's only one truth, but endless possibilities for lies, y'know? And some of them are only white lies, or lies to be kind to people... If you deny all of that just because it's a lie... Then that means you guys are just terrible at being lied to! Seriously, the worst!"

Danganronpa V3.

A: "If you're ever in danger, I'll be there to protect you. Just make sure you watch me carefully."
J: "Yeah, yeah, coo coo, kiss kiss...Hey, as long as you're offering, go ahead and do my share, too!"
K: "Th-That's not it! [A]-san and [Protagonist]-san aren't like that..."
A: "...What makes you say that?"
K: "I mean, umm... ...... I mean that [Protagonist]-san is mine!"
A: "You little..."
J: "Yikes! C'mon, he's a kid, he doesn't know what he's saying! No need to get all upset, okay?"
K: "I-I'm not a kid! Even [Protagonist]-san said that she..."
J: "Gah! Seriously, ew!"

Hmm, I think its the Aristrocats

A lack of adaptability...is a lack of survivability. Survival is not based on who is the strongest or the smartest. It comes down to who can adapt.

as a bonus guess the character

Back
Top Bottom