• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

Danganronpa V3 Killing Harmony

"I took advantage of your lost memories and hid the fact I was already dead. But, the one thing I wish for... I'd want to come back to life and stand alongside you. I want to walk with you under the bright light of the sun once more. I wanted you to think about that sort of future, even if only for a short time. I won't tie you down any longer."

I almost thought it was From a Mega Man Game, but judging by the profile pic, it might be from Fire Emblem.

"And St Atilla raised the hand grenade up on high saying: "O lord, bless this thy hand grenade. That with it, thou mayst blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy. And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large cho-"

"Skip a bit, brother"

"And the Lord spake, saying: "First, thou shalt take out the holy pin. Then, thou shall count to 3. No more, no less. 3 shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be 3. 4 shall thou not count, neither count thou 2 - accepting that thou then proceed to 3. 5 is right out! Once the number 3 -being the third number - be reached, then lobbest thou thy holy hand grenade of Antioch towards thy foe. Who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

"Amen."

Looks like something from a Monty Python movie, though I could be wrong.

I almost thought it was From a Mega Man Game, but judging by the profile pic, it might be from Fire Emblem.
It's not from any installment of those series. I'll just give the answer instead, it's actually from Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly otome game, specifically Kagiha's route. (since I have a feeling nobody will get it)

--------

"That doesn't matter in the slightest. The only thing that does matter is that you are a dangerous adversary. You are also in [redacted]'s path, so it falls to me to remove you. It's almost a shame. Farewell, Maiden of Dawn."

dunno

"You punched me in the face. You made me walk through shitty water. You brought me to a fucking crackhead house. And now....I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown."

Oh, do I know It.

"I've decided you're doomed. My time would be better served preparing your places in the afterlife. Cheerio!"
"......Not reassuring that he went down instead of up."

No idea.

"So go ahead and create your kingdom of the Never-Should! Let the Glitch be everything, the distortion the reality! Become everything there is down to the tiniest particle until you are literally existence itself! In the end, you'll still have the same damn problem: that's there is no challenge left. No Heaven to aspire to, no Hell to avoid. You will live forever, alone as everything, and existence itself shall be your prison! All experiences will be a part of you. All possibilities will have been considered and completed. Every life form, every molecule, every single Should and Never-Should and it will all have been done. Everything will be you, and everything will be meaningless. And when you do become existence, when the definition of existence equals "Missing Number", you will scream your shrill hiss and let it vibrate along the totality of your being, When the lie of your existence is lain bare, because there is simply - nothing - else - for you - to DO!"

Almost sounds like something from Serial Experiments Lain (though I know it's not). Otherwise I'm stumped on that one.

"What are you two doing?"
"Nothing."
"Is this the same nothing that destroyed my couch?"
"No, this is a completely different nothing."

?

"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.
Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.
Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.
Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance.
Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder. Vote 'yes' on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."

Something from Marvel?

Wakes up and looks around
"...That is peculiar."
Wakes up again, seeing a tree branch poke into the room
"Yeah, that's more like it."

Back
Top Bottom