• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

Gargoyles

"Lost in despair, the worthless doctor went

wandering and stumbling into a bamboo grove.

All of a sudden, not worth it anymore,

going along, crumpled love note in his hand.

Lost in despair, the worthless doctor went-"

Might be from some Disney movie but IDK

"You know what I never understood? Genies.
They tell you to wish for anything you want and then they add some terrible twist.
Like you wish to jump high, so he turns you into a frog.
What--? Why? Who gains from this? The genie? Where's the benefit?"

Don't know

Might be from some Disney movie but IDK

Actually it's from John Linnell's State Songs. He's the main singer of the band They Might Be Giants, and that was a lesser known album he did that I was curious if anybody else had heard of.

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning."

Mayday Parade

"HATSUNE MIKU?! Is that you?! Have you fum - fa - come to put me out of my misery? Please, I don’t like feeling like a slack three-dimensional model!"
"Hmm, you’re gonna have to beg a little bit harder than that, motherfucker!"

Last edited:
I mean, he has a kilt, what else can I say?

*Clown Voice* "Come find me! You'll never know where I am! 'Ya can't shoot the real mirror, detective! Can you find the mirror? Hahaha! Seems you've fallen right into my ruse, detective! You'll never find the real me, detective! *more laughing* Mirrors are portals, and portals are gateways! And gateways are the key!"

"Try to find your way out of the hellhouse of mirrors! But oh, be wary of the neurotoxins seeping out of the gaps in the- fuckin'- *clown voice stops briefly* what are the things that gas comes in through?"

"Vents?"

"Oh yeah, vents. *Clown voice continues* The vents attached to my Instagram account! My 'House of Mirrors Instagram', detective! You'll never find the REAL motivational poster!"

"Welcome to my house of mirrors, detective! But can- can you see the- fuckin' stuff? The reason why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch!?"

"...I really- just want someone to listen for once! Welcome to my House of Mirrors, I'm going through a rough time! The-the reason why I have so many mirrors is because I don't know who I am! I realized I needed more Reflection in my life!"

Last edited:
No idea

"When I am king, you will be first against the wall...with your opinion which is of no consequence at all."

Back
Top Bottom