• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

I presume that's from Chugga's Kirby Triple Deluxe LP? I watched it and that quote seems familiar.

"Boy, what a happy-go-lucky atmosphere this music provides in a land of blood rivers overflowing with dead fish that serve as a skeleton army through mind control!"

Revenge of the King, Kirby Super Star Ultra.

"Are the best parts of life just momentary distractions to keep yourself busy so you don't think about the harsh reality of life? I can ride roller coasters, make new friends, and spend time with my family all day long. But it doesn't change the fact that the sun is just gonna explode, and all this was for nothing."

No clue.

"Look around you, who do you fear? Can you see a face, a uniform, a flag? No. Our world is not more transparent now. It's more opaque. It's in the shadows. That's where we must do battle."

???

"You call yourself a princess, but you're a brainiac in a dress. I can't believe you waste time with these books! You remind me of my kid sister; she read so much, she got a blister. A big one, I mean BIG! On her BRAIN! What a schnook!"

Sounds Adventure Timey but I don't think that's what it is lol

"Whoever it is they've got to go away or they'll be KILLED!"

Steven Universe Season 3 Episode 5: Hit the Diamond

Character 1: "Maybe next time, you'll try picking on someone your own size!"
Character 2: *crying* "But you ARE my size!"

?

"This show is ruining my life. This is the most important thing I do, and because I'm on TV, you make it hard for me to do it. People can't distinguish between what's real and fake. This ain't a TV show. You're not watching Comedy Central. You know why my show is good? Because the network officials say you're not smart enough to get what I'm doing, and every day I fight for you. I tell them how smart you are. Turns out, I was wrong. You people are stupid."

Don't know

"I always hated that extra little bit too much. Ohhh, god my grandma would kill me!"

???

"There's nothing wrong with being smart! And there's nothing wrong with being cut from the herd. It makes you the one buffalo that isn't there when the Indians run the rest of them off the cliff."
"...Huh!?"

Malcolm in the Middle

"You see, sometimes friends have to go away, but a part of them stays behind with you."

Back
Top Bottom