• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

I’m not completely sure. I want to say Rollercoaster Tycoon though.

“What superpower would you like though?”
“I came up with one. I’d be Bullshit Man. There’s so many meetings going on, where you know, people are bullshitting. I’d just like to walk in, I wouldn’t need a special costume, just dressed like this, and I’d fly in, and I’d go, “Bullshit. You’re talking bullshit.” And they’d go, “Oh, f-, it’s Bullshit Man.” And I go, “Yeah I a-, it is Bullshit Man, you’re talking bullshit.” And eventually, people will stop talking shit. Anything that’s going on in the world, a bloke selling a car that needs, you know, it’s knackered, and he’s going, “It’s a great runner, this-” -Boom- “Bullshit!”

No idea. And I'm not sure if I want to find out.

"There are so many ways of bringing you about, and you have so many names, but in the end, it all comes back down to the one thing to call you: "A Piece of the World is Missing." It doesn't meant it's gone! It's your name!!"
"This game has been very amusing, but I think it's time for it to end... hhhhuuuuuuumaaaaaannnnnnn..."
"Missing Number..."

Fairy Tail

"Not even a thousand deaths would be fitting punishment for thy sins! I shall smite thee, and in hell I shall torture thee over and over! After an aeon, I shall reincarnate thee, and thy lives shall be those of endless torment, thy bodies tortured in life and thy souls in death! The same shall come to thy children, and thy children's children, throughout all eternity until the end of time! Feel the wrath of my divine lightning, and plummet into the bowels of hell, burning in its unending flames!"

UHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"It would seem that you bitches have come to a standstill in Tarzan's Forest. You have thirteen seconds until the island fucking explodes, you Hot Topic wannabe and you Blue Gumball son of bitch. You both have done nothing but destroy my life, I hope you both DIE."

Back
Top Bottom