• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

No idea.

Sounds like either a song or a very deep philosophical poem. Either way, it sounds dope

It's from the song Jocko Homo by Devo, which is one of the most bizarre songs I've ever heard. But my Dad liked them, which is how I heard about it

"Where did you learn to cook, Truck Driving School? Go back to the kitchen and follow a recipe or something!"

Tokyo Ghoul

"Are the best parts of life just momentary distractions to keep yourself busy so you don't think about the harsh reality of life? I can ride roller coasters, make new friends, and spend time with my family all day long. But it doesn't change the fact that the sun is just gonna explode, and all this was for nothing."

No clue, but a good quote nonetheless!

"I want a God who stays dead, not plays dead. I, even I, can play dead."

?

"What? Are you kidding? It's not about the money. Pam, we are going on a voyage of medical discovery unparalleled in not only the history of mankind but also, perhaps, its future. Hippocrates, Galen, Percival, Sharp. For thousands of years, physicians have dreamed of having the power to see what we've been given the chance to, through this truly awe-inspiring process of miniaturization, which I think you'll agree, is the very embodiment of Arthur C. Clarke's Third Law, which states that any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Or, if you like, a miracle... Plus, I'm going to use the money to buy an orphanage and then bulldoze it."
"Why?"
"Shits and grins. And screams."

*shrugs*

"We hate the cops."
"Hell yeah we do!"
"This guy's so dangerous, he's on probation."
"This guy's so much of a punk he threatened a teacher!"
"He tried to do the right thing.. and was blamed for a crime he didn't commit."
"He stood up to an abuser, the lowest of scum, and all he got was a broken leg and a bad reputation."
"And now he's forced to be here, all because adults are rotten to the core.."
"He doesn't even resent his teammates and blames himself, this guy.."
"Bro!"
"Bro!"
"are you gonna buy anything or.."

Back
Top Bottom