• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

Not a clue, I'm afraid.

1: "Is it possible to overcook water?"
2: "Yes, that's called steam."
1: "Oh...which I've played this on, not."
*laughter*
3: "Such a good response."
2: "That was!"
1: "Man, sometimes I'm so quick, I amaze even myself."

Ratatouille; Anton Ego.

"im so sorry

i didnt mean to hurt anyone i really didnt i just forgot to make it so wherre they can breathe if youre reading this please you government guys have to stop it youu guys can do it right please

i just thought it was funnny it was just supposed to be a stupid j oke i thought they would let me into the chatroom fi i made a good meme or something please just hurry up andstop it i cant stop] crying

imi shaiking so bbad pleasde i cnat even typ[e right now just fi x it im so sor ryt

all my freidns are dead and they;re stilll lauhging"

Doesn't ring a bell.

"God... F-ing... Dammit... Well played, you little shit. But this is war! And in war, people DIE! Men, get ready to fire! Sorry, no prom for you this year! Ha ha ha!"

A war movie

That was one of your better crashes.

Retracted, you know I never crash. I have very -

Very exciting landings. Thanks for reminding me. Come on!

Don't know

"Very well. Have it your way. But know this, insect. I am not leaving here without that Emerald. So I will just have to liberate it from your mutilated carcass!"

I dunno.

---

(Color coded to distinguish characters/voices)

"Please select mode of death: 'Quick and painless' or 'slow and horrible.'"
"Yeah, I'd like to place a collect call."
"You have selected: 'slow and horrible.'"
"Good choice!"

Futurama

“Most people have heard of Hamlet, even if they haven’t seen it because it sounds quite boring. So what’s it about? Well I have seen it, and it’s about four hours long.

The main character, who is Hamlet, is visited by his father, who is a ghost. The ghost tells Hamlet to take revenge, but Hamlet doesn’t know what to do and that’s why the play is so long.

In something gritty like Taken, Liam Neeson knows exactly what to do. So you’re -bang- straight down to action, which makes the film really exciting and over quite quickly. If Shakespeare had written Taken, it’d be four hours long and be mainly Liam Neeson fretting and pacing and talking to bones. That’s the basic difference between Hamlet and Taken. Liam Neeson makes up his mind.”

Last edited:
???
-------------------------------------------------------------------

No, [RETRACTED]! It's for me to know and for you to never find out. You may be an open book, [RETRACTED], but I'm a bit more complicated than that. The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma. [inside thought bubble: a milk carton falls on a table and spills]

Spongebob, easy.

"He's the number one. God's favorite son. His flowing robes reach down from heaven. His hands will touch you! Build a world around you! The light within his heart is enough to heal us all! He will fill your soul when life takes its toll. Your only goal is to find his kingdom. His love is real! The golden seal! Trust in the book and the bread you took!"

Back
Top Bottom