• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

That... could be anything; it's... too vague to me.

---

"August 4th
It’s summer vacation.
Brother is coming with me to catch our new brother.
Our new brother is strong, but Brother is still cute as usual.

August 10th
I hate that woman.
Not only does she make eyes at my brother, but she creeps me out when she looks at me.
Let’s have nothing to do with her, brother.

August 27th
Brother’s corpses are piling up in the arena.
No.
That’s not my brother.
It’s just a bug.
But brother…
Brother?
Huh?
You say you’re my brother…?

August 5630th
Catch brother, brother fights, brother dies catch brother brother fights brother dies catchbrotherbrotherfightsbrotherdies"

I have no idea.

"What would it be like if Alfred doesn't know Bruce was Batman?"
"Very confusing. 'Why do you keep coming back beaten up, sir?'"
"Master, are you cheating on me?"
"Why are...what!?"
"Do you, do you have a maid?"

No clue...

"Um... How are we going to get to the North Pole by car?"
"By using the Zed Gear, of course!"

According to Google, it comes from Zanta Claws II.

"Oh my gosh! A FLOATING SHOPPING LIST! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
"I'm not a shopping list, I'm a ghost!"

tumblr_nu96qmmQzK1ti2bhio1_500.gifv

"They love me."
"They'd love you a lot more if you were hanged. You know why? Because it would sell more papers."

I wish I knew... (2)

"I'm the king of faint. I make everybody faint, get it? I make everybody faint."

Not a clue.

"Would you just. die!? You're a baby Pokémon! I can't imagine killing a baby is that hard, that's a horrible thing to say and I will not go there again."

Yet more evidence that I'm way too sheltered, because I have no idea. :p

"I'm so sorry...I didn't, I-I meant it, okay, I meant it in a pretty well-meaning way, when I-"
"HOW IS THAT BEING TAKEN WELL!? How useful are you as a human being? 'Not at all.' Can I trust you to do anything by yourself? 'Not at all.'"

Dunno...

"I am pretty hungry though..."
"We have so much food at home."
"The last time I opened your fridge, your dad threatened to trap me in a video game."
"In we go!"

i wanna say it was a friday night funkin video? don't remember which one it was

“I don’t know why I find his stupidity charming. I mean, he’s cheating off a girl who thinks the square root of four is rainbows.”

i wanna say it was a friday night funkin video? don't remember which one it was
It was from RecD's covers of "South" and "Monster" from Week 2.

“I don’t know why I find his stupidity charming. I mean, he’s cheating off a girl who thinks the square root of four is rainbows.”
Honestly, can't say I know the answer to that...

"Okay... How can this get any worse?"
(Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows starts playing.)
"SON OF A-"

Back
Top Bottom