• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

Wish I knew...

T: "Wow, can you believe it, [Name 1]? [Name 2] actually had superpowers. Isn't that cool?"
1: "Yeah...I'm tired, guys. Think I'm gonna go to bed."
Pulls out a gun and shoots himself in the head

My brain is screaming "Futurama", but also I can't escape the feeling that it's incorrect
You are correct.

"[Name] says a little clutter helps the place feel lived-in."
"[Name] is evil, remember?"
Sorry, don't know.

“So it turns out I'm not the actual [Name], but a clone of him. The original [Name] is a super-warrior from the year 2087. The second me, i.e., I, was created to help the first me fight the invading Mongol armies.”

It sounds familiar, I want to say The Simpsons, but I'm probably wrong.

[Name] (Praying): "...Please forgive us for taking this man's life."
[Name]: "Why you sayin' "us"? you killed him!"
[Name]: "Shut your ass and pray, boy."

"AAAAAGH! You lazy, no-good slackers drive me nuts!! Can't you just listen to me ONCE in your worthless lives?! Because if you DID, you'd see I'm trying to teach you some simple responsibility, some PRIDE in doing a job well-done!!! But you wouldn't KNOW a job well-done if you paid someone to do it for you!!! And even then you'd screw it all up on the account that you can't even follow the simplest of instructions, worrying more about "looking cool" than doing your JOBS!!!"

Steven Universe (Amethyst describing Opal)

"Hey, uh... Everyone? Aren't they both bad guys?"
"Shoot the suckers..."

Back
Top Bottom