• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess The Favorite Pokemon!

Drago, like the design

Reshiram
Zekrom

As for Chilon's question, no. Reverse search the image on google images, im pretty sure someone of deivantart did this

[Not gonna lie, some of the responses/reasons given for the choices just give me the implication that some of you are treating this just like This or That (Pokemon) and thus not actually guessing which of the listed Pokemon are the above users' favorite Pokemon, but rather choosing what are your favorite/preferred Pokemon in that group; but maybe that's just me.]

Anyway, given how you've shown yourself to adhere to a Pokemon's viability in battle like a young Smogon/Pokemon Showdown user; I'm guessing that you prefer Calyrex because of the gimmick of it tagging along with it its beloved steeds making it extremely powerful; especially when it mounts Spectrier in particular.

Lunatone
Minior

Uhm… Lunatone.
Anyway, given how you've shown yourself to adhere to a Pokemon's viability in battle like a young Smogon/Pokemon Showdown user; I'm guessing that you prefer Calyrex because of the gimmick of it tagging along with it its beloved steeds making it extremely powerful; especially when it mounts Spectrier in particular.
Urshifu better in battle, Calyrex better in design and lore
I’m guessing that you prefer Calyrex
[brain.exe has stopped working]

Arceus or Silvally?

Sableye. A little better in design even if it’s 4x weak to Fairy.
Uh... since when is ghost weak to fairy?

Since Excadrill is the only option provided, I presume it is your favorite between Excadrill and nothing.

Seviper
Arbok

Seviper.
Uh... since when is ghost weak to fairy?
7687E595-B246-4E20-B72F-D578C2080F68.jpeg

Bruh

Grimmsnarl or Hatterene?

Tinkaton; Iron Valiant was admittedly tempting at the time the post was made because Gardevoir is obviously a top favorite of yours, but even if it weren't for the fact that you set up a theme for it that's still present now, I feel like it befits your general persona more.

Overqwil
Malamar

Last edited:
I love them both dearly, as Colosseum was my very first Pokemon game, and they my two very first Pokemon. :bulbaLove: I'll never forget the first time I heard their cries. They're immortalized in my memories. :giggle: They're still two of my favorite Psychic and Dark types to this day. :D

Salamence
Dragonite

Back
Top Bottom