• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the favourite type of the user below you!

Its pretty good. Got a couple of my favorites like Milotic and Drednaw

Anyone like Fairys?

Last edited:
I'm actually not the biggest fan of the type. Its got some good pokemon, but the only ones I really care about after gen 6 are the Dragapult and Hisuian Goodra lines.

How about... bug?

i have a weird relationship with the Bug type... i've struggled with entomophobia for years IRL, but a lot of Bug types are terrific mon (some just plain cool like Volcarona and Golisopod, some funny like Shuckle and Shedinja, some cute like Leavanny and Ribombee), even the ones based off of insects I particularly fear anywhere else (I can't even come near stag beetles, for instance, but I love Pinsir, and I used to have a strong distaste for ladybirds while still finding Ledyba and Ledian adorable).

Uhhhh. Anyway, great guess. It's my 4th favorite.

Ghost

Back
Top Bottom