• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the google map redux!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashita

Animal Carer
Reaction score
Reviving the old thread didn't seem to kick start this thread so i thought well maybe if we start it fresh it might do better and i wann give this game one more chase seeing as it used to have a HUGE number of players
Anyways rules are the same user that guesses correctly posts another map and play continues

the continent is Europe it is large natural feature and scientifically interesting area with many unique species of wildlife
the best clue i could give is to identify the twon at the bottom of the map
most of it is out of shot but you can section on the eastern side of the river

Last edited:
It is england
but what is the actual location
ill accept either the name of the town the name of the town or the area

u dont need to cheat use Google Maps or Earthe to searh thriought satellite images to find something that resembles my pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom