• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the gym leader

Candice

Siblings appear in the game.
Later replaced by another gym leader with the same type.
One of his Pokémon doesn't have anything to do with his type.

Those two kids which I can't remember the names of. those ones with the Lunatone and Solrock
Tate and Liza

First one of her type
Hairstyle similar to Iris'
Gen 2

i don't know for sure as i have not watched the anime, but i feel like lt. surge would call ash a baby

had a major design overhaul within the same generation and is best friends with another gym leader.

i don't know what one you are talking about.
you guessed mine right.

is gym leader in the games, but in the anime, is a pokemon trainer instead and specializes in water-type pokemon. their siblings are the gym leaders instead

(it's elesa from gen 5)
isn't that misty? once again, i have never watched the anime, but i thought that her sisters were the gym leaders in her stead bc she was ash's traveling companion

the first ever gym leader of their type despite appearing in a later gen. them being a gym leader was meant to be a plot twist.

hm, i'm not sure - if we're discussing unique hairstyles, though, perhaps fantina?

this gym leader doesn't use any pokemon introduced in their generation in their initial battle. they were one of two characters with a (somewhat) famous coding error in their first game.

Back
Top Bottom