• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess The Next Poster's Favorite Human Character from Pokemon!

She's one of my favorites for sure! (y) She's also one of my favorite characters from the Alola region and as a matter of fact, my favorite user of the Ghost type! :yay:

Acerola.gif

Skyla

I would definitely say N is among my favorite Pokémon characters. His backstory and character arc are really interesting, and he seems like he’s just a nice guy in general, especially once he’s free from Ghetsis’s influence. I didn’t like his portrayal in PokéSpe as much as his game portrayal, though.

Lisia?

wait.. people like faba? :bulbaLol:
Faba is one of my top favorite characters, I didn't play any Alola game and I didn't know anything about him except his design but from his first seconds in the anime I became his fan, that man has charisma to share, but of course he won't do that :sneaky:. I didn't even expect to like him but it was a really pleasant surprise :love:.

About Hugh, he's not a character I think about all the time to have the title of "favorite", but I do appreciate him a lot. I like his personality, his story makes you understand the reason for his somewhat harsh actitude but this doesn't change the fact that his sense of justice is admirable.

Geeta

She's not my favorite character overall but I think she's up there as one of my favorite Champions, if that counts. I really like her personality, especially during her League match — someone so calm and collected like her admitting she is utterly incapable of holding back in a battle is extremely badass.

Lyra?

Back
Top Bottom