• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess The Next Poster's Favorite Human Character from Pokemon!

Irida is ok, but she's like Adaman in the fact that until the end of the story, she really usually just gets in your way.

Hop

He's the first thing everyone experiences in the Crown Tundra; which was a DLC area I enjoyed, but I pretty much forget he exists at all. I don't know if this counts as something to the effect of 'faint praise'; but at least he's more expressive and engaging than his brother. Look, I get what they were going for, but Rose still honestly isn't a very convincing antagonist in both threat and motives; even for a 'tragic extremist.'

Valerie

No, not keen on her design.

Iris

I like the concept of an 'Token Evil Elite Four member'; it's a cool twist and all. I just... wish there was more to Malva? Granted, I could say that for most of Team Flare in general.

Wes (Pokemon Colosseum)

Back
Top Bottom