• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

love the cute kitten, should have been part fairy too

Poochyena

do like the fairy balloon Pokemon (one of few I do like - love the fairy typing)

Slurpuff

cute chinchilla, love it
so adorable in the anime

Zorua

Also an adorable little trickster. I like it. I remember liking Serena's too, though I haven't finished that series and haven't watched it in awhile :V

Dhelmise?

another favorite kitty of mine, reminds me of one of my kitties,
it knows what to do to get what it wants

Mightyena

looks nice, but super huge overwweight hibernating bear, love it

Ursaring
d950tja-b531482f-b8b3-49d4-87a0-274524706ac0.jpg

love its design, species its based on,
do like canines, even I love felines more

Pyroar Male

love the cutie lynx cub, makes me smile every time I see it

Litten

such adorable fire foxy, one of my favorites, shiny looks so amazing, like an arctic fire fox

Vaporeon

I have one on my current Shield team(all eeveelutions; Mostly because I have too much time and don't want to get my main team to 100 before expansions); mostly because she was walking around at the Lake of Outrage. Probably my...(Glaceon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Eevee, Flareon) Seventh favorite member of Eevee's evolution family. (Also I have really weird luck with Eevees; Half my six eeveelutions are female, and that's supposed to be a one-in-eight thing.)

Buneary

Back
Top Bottom