• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

Love the fairy, one of my top 6 favorites
cute and funny

Ariados

('pet peeve triggered' Arachnids aren't bugs!! its hard for me to avoid it)

sort of, its in me, do love nature, and seeds, its up in meh mainly since its not higher in favorite species

Glameow

Love Servine, favorite of all grass starters and evolutions combine, even love it more than Snivy and Serperior
cute design
3rd favorite middle stage Pokemon (beaten by two fire types Torracat and Braixen)

Torracat

Love it, such cute desiign, an anthro fox
second favorite middle stage starter

Brionne

love it, fire fox, love its shiny too, fire fox with an arctic fox design, one of my top 3 favorite shinies - love original too
looks so soft and cozy

Alolan Ninetlaes

it looks terrible, instead of making ugly Weezing better, they made it worst
nowhere near favorites

Beartic

its ok, not as good looking electric canine as Manectric
its only meh not in favorites - based on design

Luxio

Back
Top Bottom