• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

I'm New >w<
Reaction score
Oh i love it so much how do you keep guessing my favorite pokémon's pre-evolutions! :3 it's so cute!

Gogoat?

I Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon!
Reaction score
Not really.
(And you happen to have a convenient list on your profile.)

Fletchinder?

I'm New >w<
Reaction score
(XDXDXDXDXDXDXD i forgot all about that list.)

Of course of love fletchinder!

Wimpod?

Reaction score
I happen to have defeated Sword's fighting-type gym pretty much only using Indeedee. I like it quite a bit.

Mew?

Reaction score
Probably my favorite fully-evolved Alola starter.

Wigglytuff?

"what song are we performing?"
Reaction score
design, not so much for my likes, generally I don't like equines of any kind
any horse based Pokemon not for me

Furret

Reaction score
not the kind of "Rock N' Roll" I'm into
on my hates based on design

Braviary

I'm New >w<
Reaction score
It's fine... i mean it's uhh... an American eagle so i think i'm legally required to like it? idk it's not anything great.

Frillish?

Reaction score
(you don't have to like it if you don't want to, not just America, there are lots of countries out there that have eagles as their symbols - Egypt, Syria, Palestine, United Arab Emirates come to mind)

do like it, I'll give it an everstone, its evolution looks so horrible
do love its squid like appearance

Mew :bulbaLove:

I'm New >w<
Reaction score
(you don't have to like it if you don't want to, not just America, there are lots of countries out there that have eagles as their symbols - Egypt, Syria, Palestine, United Arab Emirates come to mind)
*gasp*

Mew is so great :D

Comfey?