• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

you can tell, my most favorite of all dark types...
awesome design, easy and fun to draw
does so well in any team I put it in

Zoroark

Love that little grassy fox - my favorite of all grass types
took me a while to learn how to draw it, getting good at it
such adorable calls it makes in Amie/Refresh

Delphox

It's my favorite of the Galar starters and probably my favorite Galar Pokémon overall. Looking forward to seeing it in the anime in particular, I think it has the potential to be really cool in action.

Archeops?

took me a while to like its in favorites
not top favorite bird-Pokemon, its high on favorites

Aggron

love it, my most favorite of all ice types
love its fun and easy design,
so much fun to draw in various poses

Snorunt

no where near close, I don't like bugs of any kind, not even in the Pokemon world - Golisopod is low, very near the bottom of my favorite's list
(if curious - not afraid of bugs like Misty, more of annoying 'hatred' at the pests, ruining everything I have saved, others have tried to convince me to like them all have failed)

Chatot

not so much, its only OK,

Swellow

such adorable cute psychic kitty, sounds so adorable in amie/refresh, funny reactions
can't beat Espeon in psycic, kitty, or anything still cuter psychic feline of all

Torracat

Back
Top Bottom