• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

reminds me of my ferret, so much fun, love it

Zorua

not really in faves at all

Braixen

I admire how it's not only cribbed off of an obscure testudine, but it takes a typing that would've led to the obvious, generic western Dragon (Fire/Dragon), but goes away from that and represents it in a unique, mine-based fashion. Unfortunately, it doesn't really touch my personal tastes that much.

Araquanid

love the aquatic arachnid
awesome design, and awesome spider its based on too

Mawile

Haven't tried one yet with no Switch
Design looks weird, in meh for now

Allan Grimer

the original one looks cuter only OK area, that form is only meh
had to look up it's design
not really Pokemon that catch my attention

Slurpuff

gave it a try