• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

While I was never truly obsessed with it; it does have its charm. The dark origins that Bogleech have discerned from it's Beta incarnation also helped

Ehh...I think it looks kinda stupid. What is that even supposed to be anyway?

Arctozolt and the other fossils (Dracozolt, Dracovish, Arctovish) of Gen 8 are meant to look off, they're all chimeric Pokemon formed out of two entirely unrelated fossil halves by a dubious professor named Cara Liss.
They're collectively based on early paleontology; in which people were just discovering extinct animals through fossils, but were so insecure and competitive towards one another that they pretty much fought intensely for 'new discoveries'... which amounted to scrapping any barely-attachable bones they could find in order to create new species just to one-up their competitors.
Arctozolt in particular is 'resurrected' through combining the Fossilized Bird and the Fossilized Dino items: the former's raptor appearance and name indicating that it's a paravian, the latter seems to be a mistranslation. (it's known as Fossilized Plesiosaur in other countries)

Magcargo

not at all - giant monkey, dislike apes and monkeys as the species
give the drums to Passimian it would be a lot better
in hates for now on design

Simisage

not at all, crying rock

Greninja

yep, love the cutie tanuki, cute ur pattern

Sandlash

Love the adorable dark feline

Mawile

Nope