• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

It's nice and cute
Love it's design

Raichu

I like it a lot! Both Kantonian and Alolan Raichu are excellent. I don't hate Pikachu, but I have a soft spot for Raichu.

Hitmontop?

still like it, other water types I Love way more

Alolan Sandslash

its an amazing bat, love it's design and typing

Alolan Marowak

its OK, not in my favorites though, just barely in 'likes'

Toucanon

Toucannon disappoints me as an evolution to Pikipek, as I would've preferred to see it grow into something different.
As itself, however, it is wonderful. This bird has had enough of your fucking shit and it is about to launch a god damn fireball at you from its beak.

Dusknoir

Gave it a chance, will be honest.
It was horrible experience.
Not only was it worst Pokemon I given a chance,, kept fainting even in easy battles,,
the design of i t looks very odd and weird for a lizard.
I know it won't be anywhere near favorites

dewot

Back
Top Bottom