• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

While I do like its color and design, not to mention I also like it by virtue of its being a Fire type, Slugma will never be my favorite. It and its evolution are just too slow for my liking. Fire types......usually don't do well when they're slow.

Mawile

One of my favorite Dark types ever since M13. Really like its color scheme and design, and the whole Illusion gimmick (just wish it wasn't so easy to see through/work around.) Not to mention it's also got great offensive stats. Awesome Pokémon all around. (y)

Lucario

One of my favorite Dark types right there. Ever since it was kinda leaked, I have been smitten by the evolutionary line. :bulbaLove:
It's pretty high up for me, but it's not really high up in my favorites.

Pikipek

Back
Top Bottom