• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Guess the Next User to Post V2

leetic

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
Salutations, mis amigos! The old thread didn't have very clear rules, as a result, we have decided to bring a new thread directly to you.

In this game, you guess a person to post, and the next person responds. For example:

Zexy said:
Maniacal Engineer?
Maniacal Engineer said:
Correct!

TheCapsFan?
Enzap said:
No.

leetic?
And so on.

When specifying the person that you think will post next, please make sure that it is clear who you are referring to. Anything that is too vague and/or could refer to multiple users is not allowed. Stricter rules (such as requiring the username of the person you think will post next) will be considered if this rule is abused.

Finally, have fun!

The first guess: Zexy?

leetic

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
Sí.

Zexy?

Firox Vee

*Mreowr* "what did I do?"
Reaction score
Not right now

will be annoying for others to find at first
guessing Max(1996)

Firox Vee

*Mreowr* "what did I do?"
Reaction score
For myself, half true, for now I'm the second kind - feline

Enzap should be nearby

Wispy Willow

Ducks
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I saw him in a pool of red water under the rug earlier.

Fantastic Mr. Fox?