• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the Next User to Post V2

PaulTheProtist

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
Salutations, mis amigos! The old thread didn't have very clear rules, as a result, we have decided to bring a new thread directly to you.

In this game, you guess a person to post, and the next person responds. For example:

Zexy said:
Maniacal Engineer?

Maniacal Engineer said:
Correct!

TheCapsFan?

Enzap said:
No.

leetic?

And so on.

When specifying the person that you think will post next, please make sure that it is clear who you are referring to. Anything that is too vague and/or could refer to multiple users is not allowed. Stricter rules (such as requiring the username of the person you think will post next) will be considered if this rule is abused.

Finally, have fun!

The first guess: Zexy?

Not right now

will be annoying for others to find at first
guessing Max(1996)

Well+i+got+mirror+s+edge+like+i+wanted+so+now+_e9f8c51154d8d3c247fe5a1b74fb8fc8.jpg

leetic

For myself, half true, for now I'm the second kind - feline

Enzap should be nearby

Not this time

Leetic nearby?

I'm pretty sure I saw him in a pool of red water under the rug earlier.

Fantastic Mr. Fox?

Back
Top Bottom