• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the Pokemon win a Shiny Pokemon!!!!!

Mewtwo? There was mewtwo strikes back and mewtwo returns.
Lol nope
Deoxys. There were two in Destiny Deoxys.
Nope
Mew, (lucario and the mystery of MEW and Mewtwo strikes back)
Yaaaay right you won for this week!!!!!
hmmm... after those being taken I'd say celibi. (4ever, Zoroark)
Cute but nope
Victini (Black and White :p)
Nope doesn't count lol
I'd like to point out that Celebi nor Victini can be found Shiny... Just saying.
and actually celebi can be found shiny as a Japanese ageto celebi apparently but they're super rare some people don't believe it's real though I guess it's up to speculation and I wouldn't be giving those away anyways if I had them unless the question was super hard :p and all shinies are legit I don't deal with hacks ^^

This weeks winner is Dark Victini the Pokemon was mew ❤

Also I will post a new hint for the week that will hopefully be a little more challenging xD

This week's Pokemon Guess:Reshiram
Favorite Pokemon Guess:Butterfree

Week: Palkia
Fav: Butterfree.

This week's Pokemon Guess:Reshiram
Favorite Pokemon Guess:Butterfree

This week's Guess:Altaria
Favorite Pokémon Guess:Togepi

... why are people guessing for your fav again? lol

my guess is Flygon

This week's pokemon: Zweilous

Uhhh... Latias? I thought I had i with Mewtwo!

xD yeah there's no more favorite pokemon guess that ended in the first week lol and we have a winner!!!
This weeks bonus round goes to Cosmos the Pokemon was Kingdra ^^ see you guys next week :)

:blush:i won!?!?!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

i knew looking on the pokemon movie article would help :lol:

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom