• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the Pokemon win a Shiny Pokemon!!!!!

(grr someone took Victini)

Galade

I'll Guess Jirachi.

Beheeyem?

How long do I have to wait before guessing again?
Until someone posts after you the directions and rules are in the very first post :)
Also in the rules I don't repeat Pokemon mew has already been used so it won't be chosen again
Gardevoir

and no to everyone no one has gotten it yet :)

OMFG! I WON :D HELL YEA! :D

Contact me whenever you can :)

I may be free to trade tomorrow I have to see though :/ any specific shinies you want?
Just let me know if you can :)
And Oooo, I get to choose...
If possible maybe a shiny Feebas or Elekid?

Alright I'll see what I have :) and I'll get back to you on availability

New hint of the week has been updated

OK awesome :) just let me know,

and my guess for this week is Jynx

Smoochum :p

105px-238Smoochum.png

OMFG! I WON :D HELL YEA! :D

Contact me whenever you can :)

I may be free to trade tomorrow I have to see though :/ any specific shinies you want?
Just let me know if you can :)
And Oooo, I get to choose...
If possible maybe a shiny Feebas or Elekid?

Alright I'll see what I have :) and I'll get back to you on availability

New hint of the week has been updated

OK awesome :) just let me know,

and my guess for this week is Jynx
Just vm me your availability please :)

I say it's...MIME JUNIOR!

Metagross

Arceus holding a mind plate :D

And a big nope to everyone :)

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom