• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the Pokemon!

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow • previously PokefanKIV
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
This is the game where you guess the name of the Pokemon!

Someone says a Pokedex entry and other people guess what it is!
When guessing, that goes for the whole evolution line! (Like if you guess Staraptor, you’re also guessing Staravia and Starly)
If someone guesses your entry wrong, just repost it!

Wanna play? Good! Let's start!

Last edited:
The quills on its head are unusually soft. When it flexes them, the points become so hard and sharp that they can pierce rock.

What is it?

I guess Cyndaquil?
Wait how did you not notice the spoiler lol
Edit: Google “what is spamming” because I don’t wanna tell you because I’m busy, sorry if I sounded rude
Guess again! On the right track, tho.
Tap on the on the blur to see what it says
I guess Cyndaquil?
Wait how did you not notice the spoiler lol
Edit: Google “what is spamming” because I don’t wanna tell you because I’m busy, sorry if I sounded rude

Last edited:
I thought you already told me to guess again? I’m super confused.
And I already know how to read spoilers
(Not to be mean but I’m not stupid)
I am like so confused right now-
I'll give you a hint: Grass-type and Gen 6. Can you guess or do you want to bail?
I'm very sorry you're confused right now, too.

i have an idea to make this game easier, you post a pokedex entry, the next user guesses the pokemon and sends another entry, so on and so forth.

This Pokémon controls trees via roots stretching from its feet, and it will attack anyone that dares to ravage the forest.

i have an idea to make this game easier, you post a pokedex entry, the next user guesses the pokemon and sends another entry, so on and so forth.

This Pokémon controls trees via roots stretching from its feet, and it will attack anyone that dares to ravage the forest.
Ok! Trevenant. Let's also do something like in the anime, "Who's that Pokemon?"

Who's that Pokemon?
Any one who takes one taste of *******'s egg becomes unfailingly pleasant and caring to everyone.

Blissey (oh no I said a bad word-)
Is that right?

Who’s that Pokémon?
This Pokémon uses the blades on its arms to cut trees

Yes. Kleavor.

Who's that Pokemon?
Its flickering spores lure in prey and put them to sleep. Once this Pokemon has its prey snoozing, it drains their vitality with its fingertips.

Hmm... I'm gonna guess Shiinotic.

Who's that Pokemon?
This Pokemon can see both the past and future. It eyes the sun's movement.

Wrong. Theme is right, though. It's Cleffa. Charmander.

This one is really hard. Even I probably wouldn't guess it, but I'm just doing the surprise me feature on Pokemon.com's pokedex.
It has a vicious temperament, contrary to what it's appearance may suggest. It wraps its long body around prey, then drags the prey into its den.

I also think it's interesting that you're the one to get me my Hoenn's Stone (1 message answered) and Knuckle badges (10 messages answered) lol

Back
Top Bottom