• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the Pokemon!

it is indeed yanmega and also indeed metal as fuck
that's mismagius i think?? the happiness thing seems a little contradictory but i couldve sworn that was its dex entry in platinum (i refuse to look these up, defeats the point)

"It lives amidst tall grass and in forests. When attacked, it resists by pointing its venomous spikes at the foe."

swadloon

This Pokémon fought humans in order to protect its friends. Legends about it continue to be passed down.
Either Cobalion, Terrakion, or Virizion

This Pokémon can be spotted in wall paintings from as far back as 10,000 years ago. For a while, it was thought to have gone extinct.

Delibird?

usually wears a hardened expression, but when it’s licking up honey—which it loves—the joy it feels will cause it to break into a wide grin

is that the whole dex entry...? sounds similar to swablu's

"Though it is a very brave Pokémon, it's also smart enough to check its foe's strength and avoid battle."

Liepard? That’s a really hard one

Before attacking its enemies, it clashes its scales together and roars. Its sharp claws shred the opposition

Back
Top Bottom