• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the Pokemon

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Decided to start a new game, I know there is a game with the same title plus a ! but I thought I would make this different

The person who is hosting the game will pick a Pokemon that Players will have to guess

Players can ask questions which the host questions which can be Yes or No which the host must reply

For example
Is it a Water type Pokemon?
Yes
Was it introduced in Gen 5 or later?
No
And so on

If the player is confident they know the answer, they can guess, if correct, they are the next host. If they are wrong, the host continues until someone gets it right. If someone guessed incorrectly, they can continue to guess

Let's start...

What Pokemon am I thinking off?

i know; i meant if the eeveelution in question (as in, the eeveelution the mon shares a type with) was introduced in gen 1.

i'll try a different question, then. is this mon a fire-type?

Back
Top Bottom