• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the Quote!

Hellion

Child of the Atom
Reaction score
Funny zingers, lame puns, touching moments and funny jokes, the Pokémon Anime gave us tons of memorable quotes. How much of them do you actually remember? This thread is dedicated to test your memory of the Anime's dialogue.

The Rules are simple. A person post a quote from the anime and asks a question relating to that quote (In which episode can you hear this line? Which character said this line? To whom was this line said to by Ash?). Others can try to guess the answer. The person whose guess has been indicated to be valid by the person who posted the quote can post the next quote, and ask the next question. You must wait for confirmation that your answer was correct to post a quote and ask a question. If after 24 hours, no one has given a correct answer, a new quote and a question can be posted.

So let's get started with an easy quote. : P

"Someday, that's what you're gonna look like when you evolve.

To which pokémon, and in which episode did Ash say these ironic words?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...The Ring Masters, and...I'm gonna say...Totodile?

I'm gonna say Bulbasaur in 'Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden'?

Awesome! Ok, here's mine.
"Quick! It's coming! Dance like an eggplant!"
Who says this line, and what approaching Pokemon is it referring to?

Back
Top Bottom