• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the Quote!

@Playerking Ooh, that's a tough one, even for me. Was it "A Meditite Fight"? And I have several episodes in mind that it could possibly be. Any other hints you can give me?

Hints: It was said in an episode from the Johto saga, and it was in reply to Nurse Joy talking about therapy.
Hahahaha. XD I LOVE that Ash line. He's so cute when he says that line!! =D

Last edited:
@Playerking Ooh, that's a tough one, even for me. Was it "A Meditite Fight"? And I have several episodes in mind that it could possibly be. Any other hints you can give me?

No that's not it, but it's near that episode.

I can see why you thought it was that episode though.

*take's a guess now*
"A Corphish Out of Water"?
XD; (someone else guessed "Gone Corphishin'" anyways, soo...yeah)

"And you dress weird!"

Character? Episode? To whom is it said to?

Last edited:
@Gliscor'd In an effort to help people who might want to guess... I'd appreciate it if you could give some kind of clue regarding this quote. Saga? The answer to one of those three question you posted?

Close, but you went too far. It takes place before that ep.

Ahh, Harley was in like 13 episodes. Okay, so it was closer with the other one. I only remember his outfits being his normal one and the May outfit. So it probably would of been in Harley's first few appearances.

Hi Ho Silver Wind!? (This is a tough one, in my opinion)

Back
Top Bottom