• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess the Screenshot!

Iteru

Something
Reaction score
Hi guys, we here on the Pokémon Anime staff have a new game that we hope you will all be able to enjoy.

The purpose of this game is that someone will post a screenshot from the anime and everyone else will try to guess which episode it is from. After being told that they have guessed correctly, the guesser then gets to post a screenshot of their own a and the game continues. If a person has guessed correctly but has not posted their own screenshot within 24 hours, then anyone may post a screenshot. Likewise if we feel that a significant amount of time has passed since a person has guessed correctly but not been told so, we may tell them ourselves that they can post a screenshot.

Rules

• A screenshot that exceeds 700 pixels in any dimension should be placed under a [noparse]
    [/noparse] tag.
    [*]Please do not hotlink to other sites that display screenshots such as filb, Serebi or similar websites. Instead, we encourage the use of image hosting sites like Photobucket, ImageShack, or tinypic.
    [*]Screenshots that contain repeat/recycled footage such as trainer commands and Pokémon attacks should not be posted.
    [*]Discussion of the episodes that screenshots are from should be taken to their respective threads in the Episodes Previews/Reviews Archive. Pointless Post infractions will be given out for those that do so in this thread.
    [*]If you do not know which episode a screenshot is from, do not post it for people to guess. Always choose one that you are confident in knowing which episode it is from.
If you have a question about the game or the rules, don't hesitate to contact any Anime mod.

And finally, have fun guessing the screenshots!

Last edited by a moderator:
First! <_<'

pic5.png

If you don't know where the cap is from, don't post it here.

On that note, anyone is now free to post a screenshot for people to guess from.

Actually, I think it really is from Pikachu's Vacation. We just need someone to verify that.

Since the user who posted the picture didn't know where it was from, no one can verify anytime soon. It's free game for anyone to post a new picture.

Can I join this game, or do I need to guess first? (If I can I'll just edit this post with a picture :)

EDIT: XDDD OMG I so did not notice there was a picture up. I think Iteru got it though. I remember it was with Pippy and Yanma XDD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom