• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess V's Nightmare Fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owain

My Sword Hand Twitches!
Reaction score
Pretty straightforward.

Example:

Poster 1: V's afraid of Hula Dancers.
Poster 2: ^Right you are!
V fears cheetos

Please confirm/deny above poster's guess, and post your own guess. have fun and don't take it personally.

V is afraid of spiders.

Eww, yes, because Black Widows live in my area.

v is afraid of tight, enclosed spaces.

Not really, i live in a small room.

v's afraid of elevators

Kinda yes.

V fears ice skaters?

Nope, i love them, even though i'm afraid of changes, which they symbolyze

v is afraid of the sea

Nope, i love to sit and space out at my city's highest point.

v is afraid of insects

Not really, i love to walk without shoes!

v is afraid of fire

Only a tiny bit. Specifically I'm more afraid of burning rather than fire itself...

V is afraid of clowns.

Yep, one scarred me for life.

v is afraid of losing his/her friends

As if!

V Is afraid of being chased around a kitchen table by timberwolves while wearing socks on a newly-waxed floor (luposlipaphobia).

Probably yes, unless I can grab a knife fast enough and fight back. Perhaps I'll be too flustered to even notice there's a knife...

V Is a afraid of being aimed by a slingshot even though it has no ammo.

I hate rubber bands - ammo-less slingshot? - flung at me, and even when a person is aiming it at me when they have no intent to actually shoot the rubber band, I hate that. So yeah.

V is scared of cockroaches.

Not really. We don't see them every day, so I'm pretty much indifferent to them unless they're crawling under our table while I'm eating or something.

V Fears drunkards at night.

^Depends on who it is. Most people I know are actually quite nice drunks, but then some people...

V Fears parasites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom