• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Guess what the next user likes

EternalPokéFanGirl

I'm sorry...
Reaction score
I love it! It isn't just a sweet taste, is very characteristic, just with the scent you feel relaxed.

Dragon Ball
goku-thumbs-up.gif

Creepy avatars

DawningWinds

Magic's Heart
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any Pronouns
I play her occasionally, she's decently fun, but mostly I prefer sword-fighter type characters.

Pineapples?

CharizardFan7

Though I'm also a Blaziken fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I've never tried any, is it true Japanese food is predominately seafood-based? If so, then no thanks, I hate seafood.

Summer

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I like softserve the most but any ice cream is great. Lemon and coffee are my favorite flavors!!

Hawaiian pizza?

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I do!! Although I prefer Wii Sports Resort more. Wii Sports Club is nice as well, and I'm super excited for Switch Sports!!

Eating your veggies