• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess what the next user likes

Like them
Unless it's pumpkin pie, then love it

Iguanas

that is very context based
squiddy might enjoy licking certain food items or....people, under the proper.....circumstances.....

.....if you mean the pokemon move, I guess I like it, but I wish its paralysis rate was higher.

ice fishing

tew coldz... brrrzzz - if I had no other choice i'd do it to srurive
so No won't like it

leather wallet

loved them... too bad all the one in my area have closed,
next one is too far away from me

chopsticks

Nooo! its not rock n' roll or heavy metal
not for me

Chinese writing
such as 'dumplings' 水饺

It's either you're really desperate to make Pidgey a meme for some reason or you're just obsessed with it, but either way I don't care about Pidgey; let alone the idea of it dancing, I guess.

Telling your age online.

Back
Top Bottom