• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess what the next user likes

not for me, I don't like the hot weather at all, too hard to relax any where without a fan
at least ice cream is the best part

English food
(fish n chips, beef wellingon, Shepherd's Pie, scotch eggs)

that will catch my attention, learning all about prehistorical species and plants

Biology

not me, was my worst ever subject, still now I'm terrible on it
I do know some basics

watching cute spider videos on YouTube

Whenever I feel like gazing upon one of those potentially pretentious animal videos, I usually prefer seeing cats, hamsters, lizards, fish, alligators, squids, sharks, sea life in general, and snakes. I believe I've seen a few spider videos, at least.

Crossdressing.

Well, my two top most favorite Pokemon of all time are Pokemon that don't have evolutionary lines; and while it is not one of those top two, Mimikyu is high up there, so...

Hololive

Have not seen it

South Park. (Tv series)

Back
Top Bottom