• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess what the next user likes

The style's really cute, but I've never had a valid excuse to wear one and I can't come up with a good bs excuse since I don't really cosplay except Halloween. I do some local theatre though and most of the plays are in a historical setting so maybe someday.
Eh, I prefer my money collected into bills if I can help it, easier to keep track of.

The colours the leaves turn during autumn

I do like it on hot dogs

Chili on Hot Dogs / burgers / fries

too sweet for me, I do like Green Tea on it's own

Thorn Bushes

Three things in a row that are literally impossible to like unless you are an bird, someone with too much time, or a show off (no)

Getting repeatedly stabbed while being burned alive
Sloths

Depends on the anime.
I watch things similar YGO/Pokémon/etc and ATLA with my siblings usually but other things where our tastes don't overlap I watch in my room on my laptop.
And I don't watch anything with non-English audio with my family.
My parents don't usually watch anime stuff, they'll come into the room for a few minutes at a time but not long.

Rainy days

I love the Rainy days, a lot more than snow or heat waves, not to hot, not to cold
just perfect weather to relax in, order food online (door dash or uber eats)
rains help nature grow too
I learn to love the rainy weather

Model rail Road trains

Back
Top Bottom