• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess what the next user likes

Your his trainer you should like him more than anyone else

The move Leer
menecing.jpg

its a fun move - nothing will ever replace the awesome cuteness of Tail Whip from me

Diet Soda (any brand, diet pepsi, diet coke, diet Dr. Pepper, diet store brand)

not on purpose, unless it's part of an RP, Fan Fiction, or drawing, make them feel better after a while

Mariachis
(that Mexican music)

depends on the singer and music genre
rock metal love it
sporting events (national anthem) love it
pop/rap hate it

Clothes softener

shipping to expensive and high taxes, I don't have anyone to send items too, boxes and packing peanuts are fun to play with

a red bowl

That's just both oddly specific and overtly mundane or vague. I'm not particularly inclined towards ceramics or pottery in general.

Moral ambiguity.

Inklings are cute, sure. I've fallen out of interest in Splatoon simply because I didn't get Splatoon 2, but I'm planning to buy Splatoon 3. I've caught up on the lore through watching game playthroughs and the like, anyway.

Innocent characters being seduced into turning malicious.

Back
Top Bottom