• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Endgame - "Decisive Fire" ~ Mafia/Indep Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Sign-Ups ~ 18/5/2014

Gonna send out role PMs by the end of today, and then I'll send out a mention to everyone once they're all out!

You can confirm as soon as you get yours, and if anyone wants to sign up as a sub, that's still open!

EDIT:
All role PMs have been sent! Please continue confirming in-thread, and if you have not received one, let me know and I'll fix that!

EDIT2: Forgot to mention, if all goes as planned for confirming, this game will probably start tomorrow night at the scheduled time.

Last edited:
Re: Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Role PMs Pending ~ 26/5/2014

Confirsting!

Re: Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Role PMs Pending ~ 26/5/2014

I got my role.

Re: Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Night 0/Confirming ~ 26/5/2014

I have received my role and have read it.

Got it!

Confirming

Confirming role designation.

I have obtained my role!

Received.

Status
Not open for further replies.