• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Endgame - "Decisive Fire" ~ Mafia/Indep Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Night 0/Confirming ~ 26/5/2014

Confirmed.

Day1_zpsf4787b57.gif

DAY 1 - "Its Name: Gundam"

The sound of a powerful explosion in the distance signaled the start of the alliance’s new mission to bring peace to both Naturals and Coordinators. Setting off in the Archangel, everyone got in position for the battles that would surely come.

“Captain, I’m going to launch and scout out the area.”

“Kira…” Murrue paused for a moment before nodding affirmatively. “Understood, please be careful!”

The young Coordinator ran to the hangar bay, making his way to the Freedom. Climbing in, he got prepared as he waited for the signal to launch. Finally receiving it, he took a deep breath before calling out, “Kira Yamato, Freedom, launching!”

They thought they had finally reached a consensus on whom and what they should be fighting for, but finding the people who stood in the way of their noble ideals would prove difficult.

To find the enemy and put a halt to their plans… that was the ultimate goal. Kira scanned the area as the others on-board the alliance ships did their part as well. It would hopefully be the beginning of the end for this long, drawn-out war.​

As the vast majority of players have confirmed, it is now Day 1. This phase will end on May 29th at 10:00 PM US EST/GMT -4. You may begin placing your votes.

Additionally, if at any point you would like a vote count before the phase ends, feel free to mention that in-thread and I will provide one!

Last edited:

And we begin!

VOTE: Marius

She is either mafia or host these days :)

Re: Gundam SEED Mafia ~ Day 1 - "Its Name: Gundam" ~ 27/5/2014

VOTE: Clusiana

Welcome back!

Vote: Momoka

too kawaii to live, too desu to die

Vote: Squall Leonhart

Its been a while!

*starts counting times RainbowSkittles has said just that*
*loses track of count xD*

Hmm...

Vote: Zima

I think this is the best option for now.

Vote: RainbowSkittles for not even placing a joke vote

Vote: Yato

For demanding someone place a joke vote.

Vote: Everyone

It's the only way to be sure...

Vote: Everyone

It's the only way to be sure...

To be sure that everyone but the Jester and the Lynchproofs lose xD

UNVOTE: Marius
*starts getting serious*

Vote: RainbowSkittles for not even placing a joke vote

As I kind-of said before, this is RainbowSkittles' meta, no matter his allignment.
I don't think he is worth a serious vote for just this. Do you?

So, is this vote really serious?

@Zexy; @Yato;

You know what? I'm gonna go ahead and say that's a serious vote. There's a level of ridiculousness acceptable in D1, and voting someone for not placing a joke vote is a little bit off to me.

@Zexy; @Yato;

You know what? I'm gonna go ahead and say that's a serious vote. There's a level of ridiculousness acceptable in D1, and voting someone for not placing a joke vote is a little bit off to me.

I don't think that Yato's intention is to force a lynch on RainbowSkittles, though.
She put a vote on someone for a reason slighly better than a joke. It is still early, I don't find it this off.

Last edited:

...? I never demanded RainbowSkittles to place a joke vote?

@Zexy; @Yato;

I didn't vote for RS just for not placing a joke vote. I voted RS for not even placing a joke vote. RS only stated that he was going to wait for more info. Why not place a vote - joke vote or serious vote - and get some reactions, whether they are jokes or not?
@RainbowSkittles;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom