• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guys i just have something to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isnt about swearing itself. Its about swearing on Bulbagarden forums.
If you have to swear go do it somewhere else. I swear but i dont take it to some of the extremes iv seen on here.

That's it, can you please kindly post examples of these "extreme" levels? Please? I'd love to see them.

Also, it's I've*, not iv

Then why are swear words cencored out on tv shows then? On other forums? hmmm?

@cascade88 I dont need to, other people already have.

All over the forums. Check and youll find out.

facepalm.jpg

LOL

Aqua_Vaporeon, you really need to relax and not take everything in the forums so seriously. We're not nannies. It's the responsibility of parents and teachers, not ours.

As some other people have said previously, swearing is allowed here as long as it's not used as an insult geared to another member of the community.

And since you lack the evidence of such extreme use of bad words, your points are basically moot.

The thing is, different forums have different codes of conduct, rules, and standards. What may seem fine to do on one forum could be a ban-worthy offense on another. If the contents of this forum offends someone then they should find another board that doesn't allow vulgar language. Since all forums have their own rules there are many options to find one that forbids swearing.

Last edited:
no it isnt that it offends me im saying this for the benifit of other members. People have even TOLD me they find it offensive. Im saying this on their terms.

AND your forgeting that i said that i found sexually related topics here too.

Last edited:
no it isnt that it offends me im saying this for the benifit of other members. People have even TOLD me they find it offensive. Im saying this on their terms.

AND your forgeting that i said that i found sexually related topics here too.

I meant in general. I'll edit my post to make it more aimed at everyone.

If you have to swear go do it somewhere else. I swear but i dont take it to some of the extremes iv seen on here.

If you're offended by swearing, then probably piss off. This forum doesn't revolve around you, most of us have been here longer than you and if we feel like dropping an f bomb every now and then, then we're going to do just that.

Oh, and if you're offended by sex talk (there are a lot of adults in here who have brains and they like to fuck :D), never go into the chatrooms. :)

Last edited:

Tina is 13 and swears like a sailor...I don't think BMGf made her cuss like that...(Then again...)

Anyway if you want to be a Moral Guardian I don't think the Internet's for you.

she said that back in july, didn't she? her opinion on swearing might have changed, since then. don't jump to conclusions.

In about a month she quickly changed her view on it? I doubt it. Maybe she just wants attention

In about a month she quickly changed her view on it? I doubt it. Maybe she just wants attention

*shrug*

it's not impossible. back then, i used to be against gay marriage. a few weeks later, i found out that i was having feelings for men, so my views had completely changed.

Lol, people that are anti-swearing... Yer getting pwned...

But Aqua_vaporeon, learn how to spell and capitalize, and then complain to me.

Besides, if the people that you're supposedly defending have any problem, why don't they post it? No, you're doing it, because you're being self righteous.
Stop being whiny and GTFO of the internet if you can handle profanity.
Stop arguing and let us make some jokes for another few pages, and then this thread can die.

You have no leg to stand on, and your grammar proves you have no mind to think with either. Stop trying. The vast vast vast majority of the forums is against you in this debate.

The people you defend make our ears bleed with their use of profanity. Most people here are around the age of 16. Swearing shouldn't be limited, there is nothing wrong with it unless you start acting like... Well, the people that you're defending, and start losing the ability not to swear. Now stop being sensitive for "other people's" sake. The mods aren't bullies, they aren't part of the problem, their merely taking part in a decent and unharmful reality.

Last edited:

Besides, if the people that you're supposedly defending have any problem, why don't they post it? No, you're doing it, because you're being self righteous.
Stop arguing and let us make some jokes for another few pages, and then this thread can die.

You have no leg to stand on, and your grammar proves you have no mind to think with either. Stop trying. The vast vast vast majority of the forums is against you in this debate.

The people you defend make our ears bleed with their use of profanity. Most people here are around the age of 16. Swearing shouldn't be limited, there is nothing wrong with it unless you start acting like... Well the people that you're defending and start losing the ability not to swear. Now stop being sensitive for "other people's" sake. The mods aren't bullies, they aren't part of the problem, their merely taking part in a decent and unharmful reality.

no, YOU need to go to freakin' psychology and find out who the fuck you are.

roll on the infraction and the ban. ¬¬

Last edited:

The people you defend make our ears bleed with their use of profanity. Most people here are around the age of 16. Swearing shouldn't be limited, there is nothing wrong with it unless you start acting like... Well the people that you're defending and start losing the ability not to swear. Now stop being sensitive for "other people's" sake. The mods aren't bullies, they aren't part of the problem, their merely taking part in a decent and unharmful reality.

Is there anything wrong with being "sensitive for other people's sake?" I stand up to people who use the word retarded out of context because my brother is, as you would put it, retarded. I don't like how people use a medical term to say that something is bad or broken. Because my brother isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom